To celebrate International Women’s Day on Thursday, CNN had biological male Caitlyn Jenner soundoff on the hardships of womanhood.
“My path to womanhood was very different,” said Jenner, who went on to suggest women are treated as “second-class citizens” who are conditioned to be both “emotionally” and “physically” weaker by society.
“Women are brought up to kind of be a second-class citizen,” said the former gold-medal winning male decathlete, “emotionally weaker, physically weaker.”
“I’ve always been inspired by strong women,” he concluded.
There are some minor hangups, here, of course. To start, CNN, once again, has bucked their “truth” narrative. Jenner is presented here as a woman, though he is, in fact, a male suffering from gender dysphoria; cosmetic surgeries do not change this reality.
Additionally, doesn’t this poke a hole in the progressive narrative that only women can speak on “women’s issues”? For goodness sake, this line of attack is used to silence half the population about abortion, a life issue. But because Jenner says he’s a woman, this is somehow acceptable and not offensive?
How exactly is Jenner lecturing on the hardships of womanhood any different than “trans-black” Rachel Dolezal lecturing on the hardships of being black?
At CNN, a man who “transitioned” to a woman (he didn’t) five minutes ago knows exactly what it’s like to be female, apparently.
Remind us again, CNN: Is this an apple or a banana?
UK’s ‘worst ever’ child grooming scandal with 100s of girls sold for sex exposed Despite similar high-profile cases in Rochdale and Rotherham, authorities in Telford repeatedly failed to stamp out a network of abusers. Social workers knew of abuse in the 1990s but police took a decade to launch a probe One victim said cops tried to stop her finding out why her abusers had not been prosecuted because they feared she would talk to ushttps://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527.amp
SOCIAL services have apologised for a culture of failing to tell fathers about their children’s welfare.
A review of the father’s case last year found the assessment “fails to record the father’s view in any detail and contains factual errors and inconsistencies in testimonies”.
‘Culture of not talking’ with fathers Monday 29 September 2014 in News by Emily Walker, Chief reporter The Argus
a report written by Professor Alexis Jay called the “Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Exploitation in Rotherham.” said:
“In two of the cases we read, fathers tracked down their daughters and tried to remove them from houses where they were being abused, only to be arrested themselves when police were called to the scene.”
.. force men along a conveyor built towards acceptance of their pointlessness in their child’s life. At the end of which a man is either grateful for the time he is ‘allowed’ with his child and is obedient or he is deemed unworthy and rejected by the system.
GAS-LIGHTING MASCULINITY: THE DIMMING OF POST SEPARATION FATHERHOOD. October 13, 2014 By Inside MAN 3
Action Opportunity: As the US State Department to Pressure the United Kingdom into respecting the rights of trafficked children (Boys and girls)https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1c7wbr/aljazeera_shows_how_to_make_boys_in_slavery/c9e5hfk/
Action Opportunity: Urge EU and UK to End the Systematic Violations of the Rights Boys, Men, and their Children in the UK https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/2k2ikd/action_opportunity_urge_eu_and_uk_to_end_the/
Action Opportunity: Urge the UK not to systematically discriminate against boys, men, and LGBT victims of domestic violencehttps://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/2ob686/action_opportunity_urge_the_uk_not_to/
Action Opportunity: Bail for Women Alleged To Have Killed Boy Toddler Demonstrates Systematic Sexism and Human Rights Violations in the United Kingdomhttps://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/3jym86/action_opportunity_bail_for_women_alleged_to_have/
Tweet with me to seek justice:
#UnitedKingdom “Grooming Scandal” Is Aided By Violations of the #HumanRights of #Fathers to Parent and Protect Their Children. Fix it @ukhomeoffice @Number10gov @UKSupremeCourt! #genderequity #mensrights #fathersrights https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/83pke3/united_kingdom_grooming_scandal_is_aided_by/
The liberal world’s favorite Darwinist and favorite atheist, Richard Dawkins, author of The God Delusion, recently expressed his support for meat grown in a laboratory, so-called “clean meat,” and wondered what if “human meat is grown” and could this help us to “overcome our taboo against cannibalism?”
Today, scientists are able to produce animal-free “meat,” such as chicken, beef, turkey and fish, grown in a lab from the cells of these animals. Supporters of this enterprise, such as Memphis Meats, see it as a way to reduce slaughter-house-style meat and help the environment by reducing the greenhouse gases emitted in the production, care, harevesting, etc., of animals on the farm.
In response to an article in The Independent about the availability of “clean meat” for consumers this year, Dawkins, an emeritus fellow of New College, Oxford, tweeted, “Tissue culture ‘clean meat’ already in 2018? I’ve been looking forward to this.”
“What if human meat is grown?” said Dawkins. “Could we overcome our taboo against cannibalism? An interesting test case for consequentialist morality versus ‘yuck reaction’ absolutism.”
Dawkins clearly thinks it is time for society to overcome its aversion to harvesting the flesh of other human beings and then eating it.
As Dawkins is an atheist, this should come as no surprise. He believes the entire universe was created by some sort of accident and that, essentially, all that exists are atoms randomly smashing into each other. Morality and truth are not absolute. They change. All is chance.
Manufacture human meat in a lab for consumption by other humans — what could possibly be wrong with that?
A Washington County Circuit Court jury on Friday found Portland activist Micah Rhodes guilty of second-degree sexual abuse of an underage girl.
The jury’s 10-2 verdict came after a 1.5-day trial. Rhodes, once a prominent organizer of Portland’s Resistance, is now 24.
He was 20 at the time he had sex with the girl in January 2014. Her age isn’t listed in court papers, but investigators said she was younger than 18 then and unable to consent because of her age.
Rhodes will be sentenced in May. Oregon sentencing guidelines recommend a prison sentence ranging from about two to two-and-a-half years, said Deputy District Attorney Andy Pulver, who tried the case.
He could face as many as five years in prison if the prosecution successfully argues that Rhodes’ felony was particularly egregious. Judge Janelle Wipper also could decide to give him probation.
Rhodes was frequently seen at marches and sitting in on meetings at Portland City Hall. He also was a leader of Portland’s Resistance, a group that formed after Donald Trump won the presidential election in November 2016. He helped organize people during night after night of protests immediately after Trump’s victory.
He was charged in the Washington County in February 2017.
He is scheduled next week to go to trial in Multnomah County Circuit Court in a separate case.
Rhodes faces accusations that he had sexual contact with a 17-year-old boy when Rhodes was 20 or 21 in Gresham and in Troutdale.
Court papers say Rhodes met the boy on a gay dating app and that the boy wasn’t able to consent because of his age.
Rhodes faces four counts of second-degree sexual abuse and one count of third-degree sexual abuse.
Rhodes was on supervision by the Oregon Youth Authority for sexual abuse and sodomy at the time he was charged for alleged abuse in both counties, authorities say. Juvenile records aren’t public, so details of the earlier case aren’t available.
Rhodes had been required to register as a sex offender at the time he was charged in the Multnomah and Washington county cases.
Two Canadian educational institutions this week faced blowback for campaigns intended to highlight the racial “privilege” of students.
The University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) put up posters encouraging students to “check their privilege” using a list of privileges such as “Christian,” “White,” “Heterosexual” and “Male.”
Meanwhile, B.C.’s School District 74 put up posters featuring school administration officials highlighting their own encounters with racism and privilege.
In one, district superintendent Teresa Downs stands next to a quote reading, “I have unfairly benefitted from the colour of my skin. White privilege is not acceptable.”
In another, district principal of Aboriginal education Tammy Mountain appears next to the quote, “I have felt racism. Have you?”
In the case of UOIT, the posters appear to have been quickly taken down after attracting online scorn.
“I fit the bill for almost every single category yet the promoters have no idea whether or not I’ve had ‘unearned access to social power’ because of this,” wrote one critic on the Facebook page of UOIT Student Life, the department that created the posters.
Still, administrators defended the posters, saying they were not intended to shame people who fell into one of the indicated privilege categories.
“Becoming aware of privilege should not be seen as a burden or source of guilt, but rather, an opportunity,” read a poster accompanying the checklist.
In B.C., meanwhile, a local CBC report quoted Kansas Field Allen, a parent who had taken to Facebook to complain that by encouraging students to be extra cognizant of racial identity, the School District 74 posters were sowing racial division.
“I’d say 95 per cent of the people are in favour of having the posters taken down, and that’s from all races,” she said.
Online discussions of the posters quickly descended into ugliness. One pro-poster commenter was targeted by private messages reading “it’s hilarious when you talk about white privilege when you walk around with a status card.”
Field Allen, in turn, reported being berated for raising “white racist children.”
The School District 74 posters were based on a City of Saskatoon billboard campaign that had faced similar criticism for allegedly tarring all whites as racists.
One billboard in particular featured a white man alongside the quote: “I have to acknowledge my own privilege and racist attitudes.”
“Some of the chatter on social media presume that the city has scripted this statement and that it is intended to make the assumption that all people are racist — It’s not at all. This was an individual who lives in Saskatoon and has seen the ill effects of racism,” Lynne Lacroix, the city’s director of recreation and community development, told Postmedia in defence of the campaign.