Hate Crime Hoax: Alleged attack on hijab-wearing girl didn’t happen: Police

Web Staff, CTV News Toronto
Published Monday, January 15, 2018 10:49AM EST
Last Updated Monday, January 15, 2018 10:52AM EST

After investigating an incident where an 11-year-old girl alleged a man cut off her hijab on her way to school last week, police now say the event does not appear to have happened.

 

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/alleged-attack-on-hijab-wearing-girl-didn-t-happen-police-say-1.3759922

Germany: Muslim migrant teens attack couple after wife refuses to “show respect”

“As police announce, Friday, just after 4 PM, a 51-year-old and his 43-year-old wife from Cottbus wanted to visit the Blechen-Carré on Karl-Liebknecht-Straße, when they were attacked by three Syrian youths aged 14, 15 and 17. They demanded precedence, says police spokesman Ines Filohn. They also demanded that the woman should show respect to them. When the woman refused to do so, the youths attacked her husband.”

Germany’s new masters demand respect. After all, they are the “best of people” (Qur’an 3:110) in the land of the “most vile of created beings” (Qur’an 98:6). Why shouldn’t the vile creatures accord them respect? They are going to have to learn to do so. And they will.

 

“Germany: Syrian ‘Youths’ Attack Couple, When Wife Refuses To ‘Show Respect,’” by Egri Nök, Vlad Tepes, January 14, 2018 (thanks to David):

An original translation from Lausitzer Rundschau:

Mayor Shocked After Knife Attack
January 14, 2018
Cottbus. Without any apparent reason, in front of a shopping centre, three youths attacked a married couple with a knife. Mayor Holger Kelch (CDU) is shocked.
By Rüdiger Hofmann

As police announce, Friday, just after 4 PM, a 51-year-old and his 43-year-old wife from Cottbus wanted to visit the Blechen-Carré on Karl-Liebknecht-Straße, when they were attacked by three Syrian youths aged 14, 15 and 17. They demanded precedence, says police spokesman Ines Filohn. They also demanded that the woman should show respect to them. When the woman refused to do so, the youths attacked her husband.

Two of them physically attacked the man and tried to push him over. Another from the group produced a knife. In this moment, a brave passer-by intervened and helped the husband. “With his courageous help, the man prevented worse from happening” says Ines Filohn. The security staff who were called seized the three suspects and held them until police arrived.

Mayor Holger Kelch is shocked: “It is appalling, and not tolerable for us as a city, and a state under the rule of law, what happened in these first days of January in Cottbus. Violence is not a way to encourage or resolve conflicts. My sympathies are with the aggrieved parties, I hope they get well soon and will be able to get over these experiences.”…

In the meantime, witnesses were found, and surveillance recordings and the knife secured. The 14-year-old is already known to the police as a violent offender. The youths were handed over to their legal guardians. Criminal police begun investigations for dangerous battery. As the three suspects are minors, they will be tried under youth criminal law.

In general, attacks by foreign fellow citizens seem to become more frequent lately. “At least, this is the felt sense”, says Ines Filohn. “For exact numbers, we will have to wait for the analysis of the criminal statistics, which we will have in spring”, says the police spokesman.

 

Germany: Muslim migrant teens attack couple after wife refuses to “show respect”